Wednesday 6 August 2008

E.F.Y. <3





Last week I was an EFY counselor at the University of Utah. It was one of the best experiences in my life! I seriously felt like I was more of a participant than a counselor. I had a group of 10 girls ages 16-18. Two of them were going to college in the fall! We all connected after all 11 of us got stuck in the elevator only minutes after meeting each other. My co-counselors were so awesome too! Kent is from Arizona so we had an instant connection. Not only because we are both from Arizona, but because of our love for the Suns and Queso Crunchwraps from Taco Bell. It was great. Sarah was my other co and she was the sweetest girl I have ever met! She made me feel comfortable right from the start and we had some really fun times together! Throughout the week there were talks, lessons, devotionals, dances, games and so much more. I am so grateful I was able to do this one week, but I wish I was able to more. Hopefully next summer I can do more sessions! I am home now for Lauren's wedding. It still doesn't seem real that she is getting married on Saturday.

No comments: