Friday 25 July 2008

Can't get enough.



I can't get enough of summer. WOW I just never want it to end! So yesterday was Pioneer Day. Only in Utah. It was great though because everybody had work off and it's basically just another reason to do fireworks. It seems like Spanish Fork can always find a reason. Anyway, for our Pioneer Day my roommate and I floated down the Provo River with a bunch of people. I think the water was around 15 degrees. Seriously, I was freezing the entire way. I wouldn't even let my legs/feet touch the water....and we were only using those single, black, rubber tubes! It was pretty intense, but a lot of fun. Afterwards we went to Stans Diner and got burgers. They have this pastrami burger that is just to die for. Then we invited ourselves over to my friend Brady's house to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" because he has DVR. Nice. For our night festivities we went 80's dancing at Area 51 in Salt Lake. Of course we had to get all dressed up. I only had 4 minutes to get ready so I had to go really fast, but it turned out great. It was way fun! I can only go 80's dancing like once every year and a half though. It's not something I would want to do every Thursday. This morning I had work at 10. (I work at a little kiosk in the mall called Paez...they are shoes from Argentina). I sold 4 pair of shoes in 3 hours!! I was so proud of myself! The only thing was that I still don't know how to use the register so I had to have the boy who works at "Flirty Aprons" help me. Anyway, tonight there is a dance party to benefit breast cancer. You know I'm supporting that.

No comments: