Friday 17 October 2008

So You Think You Can Dance







A couple weeks ago, SYTYCD came to Salt Lake. I had been looking at tickets online for about a month before but they were really expensive! Brady LOVES the show so I knew it would be a fun surprise to take him. The day of the show I got on ebay and saw 2 tickets for a pretty good price so I just bought them! I called Brady and told him we were leaving in an hour. He was pretty excited! Not only did I get tickets, but I got floor tickets on the third row. Our seats were amazing! It was way fun!! My family came in town last weekend and we had a lot of fun! We went to the Jazz vs. Suns pre game and the BYU game. It's always fun to have them come visit. Oh and I am also posting another picture of me with brown hair because the other one wasn't that good. K bye!

3 comments:

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

How fun! I would love to go to so you think you can dance! that is my favorite show of all time!

Rachel U said...

britt! i love your blog! and i love your brown hair! i am so glad you guys had fun at SYTYCD! i wish i could have gotten tickets!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

I really like your brown hair!! It ooks good and it's fun for a change! I'm jealous you got to go to that...I hope i get to see you around thanksgiving time...