Monday 10 November 2008

Happy Halloween!




Halloween was really fun! My mom sent me the leather catsuit she wore last year. I wore it and some other accesories to be a devil. Emily was Minnie Mouse and Brady was a jabowakee (I probably spelled that wrong?) Anyway, we had a ton of fun! We went to Abbey's party and then to Lauren and Ryan's for a bit for some wings. I thought I would be self concious the whole night about wearing my catsuit, but I wasn't. On Saturday we went to the last BYU home game. It was really nice weather which made it fun. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving. I haven't been home since the beginning of August. It feels like forever ago!! School is getting pretty tough, but I think I might be able to graduate next Dec. which would be awesome!!

3 comments:

Rachel U said...

loved your costume brit! so cute! love your blog! love you! haha :)

Scott+Tiffany said...

sexy little devil!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I LOVE your costume! It is so awesome!