Friday 28 November 2008

Thankful



Happy Late Thanksgiving! Today I was very thankful. While I was at my grandma's house, I just kept thinking about how lucky I was to have such a great family. It's true that the things that matter most in life are free. I am so grateful to have a loving, close family. We all have our weird quirks and that is what makes everyone so special. I had such a great day today! After eating tons of food, all the girls (and Ryan), went to the movies. Everybody except for me, Lauren and Ryan went and saw Twilight. We saw the new Four Christmases movie. It was pretty funny, but I was wishing Brady was there the whole time. Then we all came home to my house and played a good game of Take Two. After that, my mom, Shelley and I watched The Notebook on tv. It was the perfect ending! Of course I couldn't keep from crying after only 15 minutes into the movie and by the end I was bawling. I am just so grateful for all the love I have in my life. This is why I have The Notebook music on my blog. I decided that everybody else will probably be changing their backgrounds and music to Christmas now, but I am going to love The Notebook till Dec. 1 and hold out. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Thanks for reading my blog :)!

1 comment:

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Yay Brit! I love your post. I was thinking the same thing the whole day yesterday too. We definitely have the best family/families ever!! It is so fun! Oh and I love your picture at the top too