Saturday 12 July 2008

I want to marry summer time!!




I REALLY really love summer!! I don't think there is anybody in this world who enjoys the summer more than myself. California was a ton of fun! I love hanging out with my family. I pretty much just love my life!! We have been hanging out and doing something every single day and night and I love it! My roommate Carrie and I are on kind of a weird sleeping schedule. We can't really go to bed before 3:30 am. On Thursday we went to The Roots (they are kind of old school hip hop) concert in Salt Lake City. It was at an outdoor venue and it was seriously a great time! Afterwards we got a ton of Wendy's and went and ate it buy a fountain. Good times. Last night we went to a jersey party. Oh man it was insane! I wore an old school Michael Jordan jersey. You know it was the coolest one there. Carrie put two french braids on both sides of my head and made my hair look awesome!! It was such a fun night!! Today I think we are going to the pool and work on our tans, only to party it i up again tonight! I have the best life!!

1 comment:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

you have to be kidding me. don't ask how, but yes, i did find your blog. you know how creepy we both get on the internet. BRITTANY! I miss you! And now you and I can be blog friends! And might I say, your blog is rad and off the chain.