Saturday 17 May 2008

Party Animals


During the day on Friday we went to a few markets and I really can't even remember what else we did.  I guess I should update this more often.  Friday night was honestly wild.  A bunch of us went to a club and partied the night away!!  It really was a ton of fun.  Some of the girls didn't bring the right form of ID so they couldn't get it.  I felt bad, but it was way fun!!  The best part about it was everything was free!  Saturday morning we were all really lazy.  It was raining and freezing outside so that makes you not even want to leave the house.  We left around 12:30 and it felt like 8 in the morning.  We went to Buckingham Palace because we hadn't even been there yet!  Sadly the famous guards who where the red with the furry hats were not out.  I asked a man why not and he said they have to switch off days because a lot of them are in Iraq and Afghanistan.  That was weird.  I never realized. It just kind of hit me.  After, we went to the Tate Modern Museum.  There was the weirdest stuff I have ever seen in there.  Some of it was cool and really famous, but other stuff was just outlandish.  Interesting to say the least.  Tonight we went to see the movie Made of Honour.  We all thought it was so cute!  I really liked it.  After we had nothing to do so we just stayed and watched Iron Man.  I know that's bad, but I am really poor.  I loved Iron Man too!!  It was a fun night.  The movie got out at 12:50 am and the tube closes at 1 so we were running to catch it!  We made it and only got to take it one stop so we took a cab the rest of the way.  Oh London!!  I am having a great time!!  P.S.  I have a sucker in my mouth in that picture.

No comments: