Sunday 11 May 2008

homebody





I got groceries last night.  That was my crazy adventure for the weekend.  A few of my friends went to a random rave techno birthday party but I really didn't feel like it.  It was nice to stay home.  We had church at 2:30 today.  Everybody in my flat basically stayed in their pajamas till 1:30 and just hung out.  It was kind of funny.  It's nice to have a day where we don't have to worry about anything.  When we got to church the bishop asked me to say the closing prayer!!  FREAKY!  The ward is big!  Of course I said yes.  So by the end of sacrament meeting my heart was pounding so hard and fast!!  I thought I was going to die.  During the prayer I mentioned mothers and our gratitude towards them.  Then I realized it wasn't even Mother's Day in the UK, so the bishop had to tell the congregation why I randomly talked about mothers in my prayer.  We stayed for all three hours.  The last hour was the institute graduation.  Afterwards they had snack refreshments.  Random food.  We piled it high because we never get free food.  Not one person talked to us.  The people here really aren't friendly.  It makes me want to welcome visitors even more when I am home.  I got to call home today!  It was fun to talk to everybody!!  Some more girls went to a cabaret, but I of course didn't feel like it.  First of all it was Sunday and second of all I just wasn't in the mood.  So while they were gone I found a new hobby.  I started making a movie on imovie of my London pictures and videos with music in the background.  It's so cute!  Everybody wants me to burn them a copy.  I told them there would be a charge. Well it's time for me to go to bed.  I hope my mom and all my other favorite moms (and future moms) had a wonderful mother's day!!  I love you!

No comments: