Sunday 4 May 2008

Free Time


We have a lot of free time.  Almost too much for me.  I am the type of person that likes to feel like I am always doing something worth my time, especially while living in London.  I want to get a job here.  Haha-not really, but I want to find a hobby or something.  I've noticed Facebook has become my hobby, and I hate it.  I have nothing to do!  I did my homework, I went on a walk with my friend, I tried to watch the Jazz/Lakers game, and now I am just trying to think of some more things to do.  I wish I had like a blanket I was knitting or something productive to do.  We went to church today.  It was from 2:30-5:30.  I secretly hate that time of church.  It was really good though.  There was only one semi-cute boy, and I am hooking my friend Cailie up with him.  I already gave her a line to say to him, and she used it.  The line was "Hey, I liked your testimony today."  It worked.  I'm happy for her.  Anyway, I cannot believe my best friend and cousin Lauren Davis is engaged!!!!  I knew it was coming, but it's still weird.  The thought really freaks me out.  I love it though.  Congratulations Ryan and Lauren!  I love you both!

2 comments:

~AliSa~ said...

BUCK! Hey I saw that you have a blog and am sooo happy. How is London and everything? Can you believe that we are going to be aunties!!!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Britt! I can't believe you got a blog and i didn't even know! I'm jealous of your adventure in london that's so so cool. I saw your mom and sisters at Stu's wedding it was so fun to see them! THey told me that you saw the queen, that's SO COOL! I miss you!