Monday 23 June 2008

hey big spender...stop spending.


So recently I have developed a habit of spending money. Who knew it could be so easy? I swear London did something to my blood. Usually I am very conservative with my money and save as much as possible. This past week I have not been so frugal. It may be London or it may be because I am going through some hard stuff right now, but whatever my excuse is--the bottom line is that there really is no excuse. I bought 3 swimsuits on Friday that were really quite pricey and not to mention non-returnable. Do I have the money? Of course not. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I looked at my bank account last night. WOW! I have never seen it so low. So when we had a couple friends over last night, I was in a money mode. I brought one of the girls to my room to show her the swimsuits. She tried one on, and 5 minutes later she wrote me a check! I was so relieved. Then today I took back some jeans I bought at Nordstrom. I am feeling better about my money situation now, but it still makes me sick to think about. I hate the mall!! I also hate credit cards. Don't get me wrong, I am going to survive. I will just have to eat cereal the rest of my summer. I want to get a job, but I can't because I will only be available for 3 weeks of July. Hard life, I know. But seriously, I wish I could work. So if anybody out there knows of any opportunities available let me know!

No comments: