Sunday 8 June 2008

PARTY HARD!



This weekend has been the BEST!!!!! We went to Hard Rock Cafe on Friday and afterwards we went to a club called Crush. It had 1,300 students and two levels of dancing! It was way fun. We got home around 4 AM. The next morning we woke up at 8 to go to the Portabello Market. Of course I bought some more things!! Every time I leave my flat I buy something. It's really ridiculous. So yesterday we shopped all day then took a nap. We had a group pizza party at 5 which was way fun! Then we came home and started packing because we leave for Paris tomorrow!! Crazy. Friday night I bet a boy named Jake at the club who was really cute and he gave me a social card that had his name, email address and phone number. It was pretty cool! So when I got home I looked him up on facebook and sent him a message asking if he remembered me and of course he did! He invited me and my friends to go to a pregame party for a big football (soccer) game that was going on. He also told me his friend was in charge of the guest list for a really posh club called Embassy and asked if we wanted to go. I told him to put our names on the list! So last night we go to this club that was SO SO NICE!! It was really amazing. It was kind of expensive to get in, but I talked with the owner and he gave it to us for half off. I can't even describe how cool the club was! We felt way underdressed because everybody was in cocktail dresses and heals, but how do you dance in that!? Then I saw Jake and he was looking FINE! Yeah we had a great time!!! The club was so nice that a famous soccer player was there and the paparazzi was taking pictures of him outside!! I asked the paparazzi man if he wanted a picture of me and Jake and he said yes and took 5 or 6! I'm going to be famous!!! haha We got home around 4:30 and were still wide awake. The sun was coming up!!! We had to wear our eye shades to make our room dark haha. It was seriously amazing!!

1 comment:

~AliSa~ said...

Britt is sounds like you are having so much fun over there. That is awesome that some paps took pictures of you. I will be looking for your picture in some magazine next time I'm standing in the check out line. I'm so jealous that you are going to Paris.