Thursday 19 June 2008

summer time baby!



It's finally summer!!! Things have been a little different since I got home, but it has been a lot of fun. Monday night for FHE we went to the Lehi Fairgrounds and painted everything for the upcoming rodeo. There was a BBQ after and it was really fun! Tuesday I went to the pool and got a ton of sun. That night me and my new roommate Carrie went to institute then went to our friend's house to watch the Celtics vs. Lakers game. It was fun! I like going to houses because it just feels nice to get away from gross apartments for a night. Today I got my hair done by Jenny and it's so so cute!! I needed it done so bad. Tonight we were going to our ward slip n' slide, but we got addicted to watching "So You Think You Can Dance." So we missed the slip n' slide, but we just went and played volleyball with some really hard core players. Then what do you know, some of my homeboys walk past so we hung out and went swimming. After we got a pizza from Little Caesars and ate it on the grass in front of the store. Later we went to our friends apartment and played Rock Band. I just love summer!!!!!

1 comment:

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

Yay for summer! I'm so excited to see you in august!! love ya