Sunday 22 June 2008

l.o.v.e.



I seriously cannot express my love for summer. It is insane how much I love this season!!!! Friday night we hung out on the lawn of King Henry and listened to music because the weather was amazing! Yesterday I was at the pool for seriously 6 hours straight. It was awesome. Then we had another bon fire last night. It's weird because it's really not even cold outside and we are having huge fires. People are try to hide behind each other so it is less hot haha. Thursday night we went to a rodeo and it was really fun!! I love rodeos. It reminded me of Lehi Days. Good times! Today after church we had a munch n' mingle. They had grilled cheese sandwiches and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches too. There were blankets set up in the grass in the shade. It was a fun time!

No comments: