Tuesday 24 June 2008

ROCK ON!



This summer has been amazing so far!! Last night we went to Seven Peaks for the $6 after 6 deal (I have to go at this time now because I spent all my money on the swimsuit I was wearing...hey at least I looked cute!) Then we came back and watched the Bachelorette. It was a great summer night. But it didn't end there. Then we went outside and it was a small thunderstorm, which was fantastic. I played lacrosse with one of my friends and then we just talked on the grass. Later we play catch with a football and played 500. It was way fun! Then a boy in our ward put his massive dj speakers outside and turned on some music. That was when everybody lost it! We had a dance party right there in the grass/sidewalk. It was probably about 10 people and it was one of the most fun and funny things I have ever done! We were all laughing so hard. After our intense dance party, we just laid in the grass and talked. The party doesn't even end there!! We finished the night off with some Rock Band. Rock Band has become sort of a ritual. Every night we want to play, but sometimes the owners don't really want us there. I love summer!! The greatest part about that whole summer night is the fact that I had been at the pool and Seven Peaks all day, so I had no make up on, my hair was sick and I was wearing red basketball shorts, a purple sports bra and a black tank top. It was amazing. Also, the other day we had a relief society cook off and it was so fun! We each had to make something and it was a competition. We felt like it was so early, but as you can see in the picture it was 11:00 in the morning. My roommate Carrie won with her homemade BBQ chicken pizza!

No comments: