Sunday 15 June 2008

PARIS







So the last week of our study abroad we went to Paris. It was the most amazing city!! I loved it so much. It was very clean and felt more foreign than London. We saw all the major sites and had a ton of fun. Of course we went shopping and I bought a few things. The last night we were there was really sad. We took our blankets from the hotel and went to the grass under the Eiffel Tower and laid down and watched it light up and sparkle. After we ate a banana chocolate crepe. It was the perfect way to end the study abroad. I am going to miss seeing those girls every day. We all became extremely close. I am so thankful I was able to have this experience. It's good to be back though. Today is Father's Day! Happy Father's Day Dad!! Thanks for providing the funds for my study abroad. I love you so much!! I can't wait to see you at the beach! I would also like to say Happy Father's Day to my future husband wherever he is. He is going to be an amazing father, I already know!

No comments: