Tuesday 3 June 2008

lame




















Lame.  Today and yesterday have been really lame.  Yesterday we gave our presentation with the little fashion show and it went really well!  We got 100%.  Afterwards we went to Parliment and saw a session.  It was neat.  I felt sick so I just went home and did nothing.  I wrote the first part of my paper, but I really was just lazy because I was feeling so sick.  That night I watched the Devil Wears Prada, but fell asleep to it.  This morning we had class.  Then we went to a Lunchbox Play.  We saw "The Merchant of Venice."  It was only 45 minutes long, but I still fell asleep for 10 minutes of it.  Haha I remind myself of my mom.  I can't stay awake during anything!  I then came home and made myself a pizza and finished my movie.  Then I took a nap and woke up and wrote my entire paper.  It took forever and it was really hard because it was on Shakespeare.  I don't like him.  Since then I have been working on my London video that I am making.  It's going to be so cool!!  It's already 20 minutes long.  I am hungry now so I am going to make scrambled eggs.  bye.

No comments: